Monday, August 23, 2010

Sending all my love to you.

I cant watch Up
I cant listen to coldplay
I cant think of New years eve
I cant think of charter oak church
I cant think of soccer
I cant pick the number 5
I cant eat cookie dough ice cream
I cant watch Rocky LaPorte
I cant watch Miracle
I cant listen to a bass line
I cant think of underground basement
I cant think of dance parties
I cant play on playgrounds
I cant wear my plaid skirt
I cant play records
I cant think of Halloween
I cant play mini golf
I cant look at Dr. Pepper machines
I cant lay in the street to see the stars
I cant play your guitar
I dont go to Twin Lakes
I havent watched Valentines Day again
I cant write a song
I cant look at photo albums
I cant think of homecoming, prom, homecoming or prom
I cant talk to drew
I cant go swimming
I cant drive by westmoreland fairgrounds
I cant think of snowdays
I cant think of emails
I cant listen to Pink Floyd
I cant watch That 70s show
I cant think of pinky promises
I cant watch Hockey
I cant read birthday cards
I wont light a candle
I dont name things anymore
I cant go to Denunzios or Carbones
I cant think of seeing Eric Clapton
I cant think of taking walks, holding hands, small kisses.
I cant think of New Years
I cant think of the 4th of July
I cant think of New Years
I cant think of Valentines Day


I cant forgive myself
I cant deal anymore.
I cant stop thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment