Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Maybe your clan is out in boston, but my friends are fucking awesome!

Nothing in the entire world beats spending time with my best friends.
In the past two days Ive had amazing experiences with them.

Im really, really glad me and Cate started hanging again this summer. I dont know what I wouldve done without her. Its so easy to talk to her, because she fuckin gets it. I can say weird ass shit like, 'If I could absorb this album into my skin it still wouldnt be enough.' And she comes back with, "I know dude. Theres this song..."
But on the other hand I can ball my eyes out in the dark listening to the doors with her, and shell want to offer me chocolate to make it better. The hours we talked the other night went so fuckin fast. And if she wouldnt have had to pee, and we both had to get home...I know for a fact that conversation could have gone on for several more hours. We have a tendency to seclude into Cate Ange mode in groups...its probably not very fun for the people around us who have to listen to us bitch like a married couple and mock each other, but its just something we naturally slip into.

And her and mouse make life so fun. The three of us just click. Add maureen and it was a blast. I love explaining how to be obnoxiously naked and laughing about dumb shit with them. I hadnt realized how much I missed talking to Theresa.
I really liked getting to talk to maureen. I always thought shed hate me...just because its natural instinct for me to believe people hate me over like me. But staying up all night talking to her and mousegirl about guys and college, and tattoos was fantastic. It was really fun talking to a Green Day fan that hasnt been to 432538978 shows and met them a billion times. Planning to live in the streets of Oakland and just wonder around screaming "BILLIE!?" everywhere was really fun and im glad she appreciated the idea...because people Ive told just thought I was insane.

Im going to miss them so much.

1 comment:

  1. 1. fuck yeah Big D.

    2. that description of you and Cate sounds so much like me and Sam, haha :D

    3. I propose a Green Day-fanatic road trip to the Bay sometime. how awesome would that be.

    ReplyDelete