Monday, August 23, 2010

See the light.

Ya know why I dont hate college? Because I loathed high school.
All those stupid classes packed to the gills that were pointless. People being so immature, I mean. Im only at 3C's but I dont know anybody here so I dont really pick up on the immaturity.

I have Ginny in my math class...but I have a feeling im going to need to focus. And then I dont know anybody in my computer or art classes. Sara Brasile is in my english, but I enjoy her so I dont mind.

Its kind of nice. The first day of classes I sat and had a smoke with a few girls I didnt know. Apparently I 'crack them up' But I havent even seen them again.

I love my art class. Hes the only male teacher I have and hes so chill, but intellegent at the same time. I see myself working hard to impress him as dumb as that sounds. There are only 16 people in that class and I dont think I have anything in common with them...so Ill just be a teachers pet til the end of the semester...because he seems like someone Id like to know.

I dont know. I dont really see myself getting involved with anyone new, which is both good and bad in itself. I really wanted to meet new people. But what would be the point if I want to move away after this year.

I dont want to start my life here. I will not make anymore ties here. I will just do well in school so I can get the hell out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment