Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 5

Favorite song from insomniac:

In fuckin possible no, fuckin way. This album is toooootally undercredited and I am not about to contribute to this nonsense. So instead im going to go into detail about how awesome it actually is.

First of all...God Told Me to Skin You Alive is the name of the artwork on the cover...and its fuckin cool, if you find all three skulls on the cover, you are dubbed an Insomniac.

Fuckin 86. I love love love this song. It has so much attitude and its a direct fuck you to all the pompus assholes at Gilman who carved "Billie Joe must die" into a fuckin bathroom stall in 94. Get the fuck over it, you should be happy one of you actually broke onto the scene let alone still be relevant and successful today. Dont let the door kick you in the ass fuckers.

Brat. Love playing this when Im pissed at the parental unit.

Armatage Shanks. For some reason lately this song has grown on me quite a bit.Maybe its because I have been self declared a loner in a catastrophic mind.

Brain Stew/ Jaded. I can never turn these off when they come on. And it is the beginning of the Green Day trend to bleed one song into another. One of my favorite things is to watch the beginning of Brain Stew upsidedown like Billie is on the couch. Makes me feel close to him ha.

Westbound Sign is my state of mind right now, I feel myself living those lyrics in the near future.

Geek Stink Breath will go down in history to me as the most disgusting video, with Billie at one of his finest moments. I cant do teeth. Sorry guys, but fuck I love this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment