Saturday, August 21, 2010

Public service announcment.

Dear world,
Billie Joe Armstrong is insane. He speaks without thinking. Laughs at his own jokes. Plays basically every instrument. Is a twitter slut ("its ho as hell!"). Has a little tiny compact frame. And doesn't stop running the stage for 3 grueling, sweaty, hours every single night.

And you all know he is fucking sexy as shit. Accept this and move on so I can stop getting into arguments.

Sincerely yours,
Ange

P.S Newsboy hat + v neck white t shirt+ skinny grey jeans = ange henry dying in a fangirl moment

3 comments:

  1. hah, who said he's not sexy? they were lying out their asses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dumb people who keep telling me hes kind of weird looking. mostly a few family members who are around 13.
    I often find myself defending his looks, which surprises me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is, in fact, ho as hell. hahahaha what a man.

    ReplyDelete