Saturday, June 12, 2010

Waste another year flies by.

Today I drove down a road I havent been on since freshman year. I hadnt been on it since I left that person behind. It was strange in a fitting way.
Like a homecoming of sorts.
I saw and interacted with people I hadnt seen in almost three years.
After marissas grad party I drove past my old house. And tylers house. It sounds stalkerish but, I just wanted to go back. To go somewhere Christian never existed.
Back to before I knew anything here. Anyone. Before I knew what life or love was really about.
When I was just a freshie, waiting to see what was next.
Just waiting for something.
Is it bad that I wish I could stay there, to go back to the way I was and forget all the knowledge and experience Ive gained through moving to Latrobe?
Is it so terrible that I wish I wouldnt have met the people I had?
I wish I could just go back to being that girl...abused or not, it doesnt matter.I would take that pain over this any day...and I think thats bad.

I know I can never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment