Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Im not fuckin around.

Dont act like you fuckin know.
'Oh your so weird and obsessive.' Once you fall in love, youll forget all about that Green men'
Im sick of people telling me that shit because they think they understand.
Understand this then...
When I was moving and had no friends, I listened to Green Day(which coincidentally in 5th grade brought me to a person I consider a best friend to this day)
When my family was either hating me or pretending I didnt exist because I wasnt Amanda, I watched Green Day videos on the tv upstairs.
Billie Joe Armstrong taught me...everything, okay.
He taught me about politics and love,rock and roll, and even more in depth music...how to appreciate it.
For fucks sake I learned certain words by reading the lyric booklets in the cd. How to love words.
Do not even think for a second someone will ever take that bands place.
Because right now, I havent spoken to a friend in 2 days...no text, no messages on facebook...nothing.
All I fuckin have is Green Day, and ya know what?
Thats all Ive ever always had.

My grandmother claimed once I fall in love and get married Ill forget all about Green Day.
Its a different generation. And Im a different person than you are.
Nothing has taken their place in these 12 years, and christian didnt either...because he left.
Green Day will be something Ill always have.
So fuck you. You dont know me, or understand how important these 'strangers' are.
They fuckin keep me breathing at this point.
So just fuck off and leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment