Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Green Day Challenge Day 3

Favorite Green Day video: Uh, its between two:
21st Century Breakdown, just because of the dynamincs of it and all the different symbols within it.Theres a lot of cool images in it. I really like the outline of Billies head in black and white, it reminds me of a Rolling Stones album cover.(see images below)

The other one Im not sure. Their earlier videos like Walking Contradiction and Hitchin a Ride are freakin hilarious to me, but if Im going with quality...I have to go with American Idiot. Everytime I watch that video it just gets better and I notice more and more things going on. Plus all three of them are moving in different speeds which is awesome to watch Sam Bayer do on the Making of American Idiot video. Thats probably why its my favorite, because Ive watched how it was all set up and shit. The green paint water and the flashing images are always cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment