Sunday, June 20, 2010

Green Day Challenge Day 1

Favorite Green Day Member:
So its pretty obvious. Billie Joe.
But its not like in a teeny bopper way. I always hated that. Like in line for the concert some girl behind me who openly stated her last concert was the fucking Jonas Brothers(!) was saying like, oh yeah Billie was the youngest of a bunch of kids, it so cool he made it big. For some reason she was annoying. Anyways.
He was my idol growing up. The way he made the music flow and put how he was feeling on paper. He taught me about life, and the world. Things my parents thought I was to young to hear. Hes such a talented guitarist ontop of it, among the other 5 instruments he can play, when he actually wants to show off he can kick ass and seriously shred. During the concert the way he commanded the stage was amazing...he has such a presence about him, its hard to ignore.
Plus come on...hes fuckin bad ass. During a concert he told a story about jumping through a car of a window and beating some guy up who had stopped to harass him. He is fuckin rad.
And without a doubt the most good looking man Ive ever seen in my life. The tousled black hair look. The leather jackets and black jeans thrown on with beat chucks. God almighty. The mans crooked smile and green eyes, floors me. And hes short but you know he could throw down, but hes fit without the obvious muscles. The laugh. The voice. The way he carries himself. Everything about him is fucking hot...all the time.Theres nothing unattractive about this man,to me. But probably the hottest thing to me is when the man has a cigarette. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment