Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father of mine.

I wish I could tell him this to his face...but I dont know how. So letter form will have to sufice.

Daddio,
I know we argue alot. But im pretty sure thats because I get my stuborn hard headedness from you. I get alot of things from you. Alot of things that Im proud to have. I cant tell you how much you mean to me. Even though we dont say it very often anymore, I know you love me. And I know that when I started growing up you didnt know how to act with me anymore. You got tough a little bit. But I understand. Instead of playing catch in the yard and taking me to play football at the park, you have to watch me go through growing up stuff. When I got my heart broken you actually showed how much you cared. You were there. And I loved it. Thank you for making me laugh when all I wanted to do was crawl in a hole.
I love you daddio
-kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment