Saturday, June 19, 2010

Catalyst you insist to pull me down.

I dont have the quality.
Whatever quality it is you have to make you a functioning working human being.
I get bored to easily, even busy, it was boring but not in the way of I wasnt motivated, but in the way where I was doing the work just going through motions.
Im not okay with that.
So Ive decided my job will just be following awesome bands on tour...keeping a log.
RIGHT. I wish. Id need a fundraiser and everyone to donate.
Someone wanna get on that and keep my lively hood going? Didnt think so.
Im so afraid this journalism thing is a bust. Anytime someone asks about it and they say "oh yeah you can def. do it" Im afraid their only saying it because they dont wanna be the one to crush my dreams.
Its ok. Im a realist. I understand I probably wont make it. You can tell me if you dont think Im good enough. Or whatever.
Ill be ok.
I just dont know what else there is to do...its my high. When I did that interview, it was better than any drug...better than oxygen.

Im kind of craving it.

1 comment:

  1. First off, you're hardly a realist. You're the biggest cynic I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. And if I didn't think you'd make a good journalist, I'd tell you so. college is expensive and a lot of time. I don't want you throwing that away on something I think you'd fail at. But I know what you mean...I'm always afraid people secretly think I suck at acting and just wont tell me. It's just the way we are. Don't expect it to change any time soon. You just have to fake it till you make it...tell yourself you're good enough till you actually believe it. Which, knowing you, will take a long long time :) In the meantime, just know that I know you can do it if you work hard enough and don't give up.

    Sorry for sounding like a motivational speaker. My intentions were good. lol

    ReplyDelete