Tuesday, June 22, 2010

But now I see I'm mortal too.

Its weird when someone you hated at one point in your life, dies.
Amanda Mitchell was so mean to me and Marissa all through Junior High and freshman year.
She made fun of us, hated me because I was dating Jason...so she started flirting with him and he was the first person to ever cheat. It wasnt just a kiss, he was dating us both. Regardless.
This became habit. Thats how she got to me, she saw I had interest, and shed swing in and charm the guy.
We were friends at one point, and when I was doing truth week before leaving Southmoreland forever, we had come to terms with each other and had no beef.

Then on the news today her picture flashes up on the screen. Seconds later Marissa calls and tells me she was on life support all night, and they just pulled the plug a half hour ago.
I felt bad for her mom, because now shes alone. Only one child and her husband had died a few years back...I actually remember Amanda missing school for the funeral.

Her last status update on facebook was 2 hours before the reported accident from her phone, "Summers off to a sweet start, beginning of our lives <3"
Pictures of graduation are still fresh on her page.

I didnt like her very much. She didnt like me at all.
Its still sickening to me that shes dead though.
Im sorry amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment