Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Somewhere only we know

I bought reddish hair dye...its not like RED BAM! Its more of like, okay, I could be red given the proper hair color. I hope it turns out good, I was gonna try blonde but I highly doubt my hair would take it. And Im already black practically...so that left me with this.
Im going to dye it tonight hopefully but at the latest tomorrow.

Ive been playing my guitar at night lately. Before two nights ago I hadnt touched it since...well we wont go into that. But, Ive been trying to learn this new song but Im so rusty its pathetic. Im hoping I can learn this song (that will not be disclosed) and play it to him.
By the way, I wrote this blog about how much I feel for him and Id be an idiot to let it die...but it got deleted...im just recapping. Im not giving up on you. Like I said, anytime you want you can come back.
Anyway...Im hoping I learn it solid after vaca.

Who in their right fucking mind actually makes up a story about Billie killing himself. Scared the fuck out of me when I signed on and it was in my community box. Shit. It was some story about how he od'd on pills and was found dead in a hotel room. I want to find out who it was that wrote this FAKE story and hunt em down and force feed them pills. Fuckin ass.

Im kind of torn about going to maui. Im going to love it as always, and a part of me just wants to stay there forever and start over. Then again...I cant leave. I wont give up that easily.

I drove past the covered area under the trees alone. Practically no one knows its there, or where it is...but I do. And when I came upon it, Whatsername was playing, but I didnt realize where I was at first until I was right ontop of the spot. I started balling my eyes out, this pain came through my head and I had to pull over. No one was around, because apparently people only take this road at night...but.
I dont know I started thinking about it. It overwhelmed me a little. I couldnt drive for a few minutes til I pulled myself together and turned on a melancholy song. It made me drive the rest of the way home in a fog. Now I cant pull myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment