Thursday, September 30, 2010

Its comedy & tragedy.

Time to wake up.

After I come home from NYC Im going to be so stressed. I have to get a job, and call the Bulletin about my article, then I have to write the damn thing. I kind of like the stress though. It gives me something to focus on.

So hot teacher man is actually a dick in disguise. My interview with Robbie was late an hour late. So I emailed him at 9 to let him know Id be late, and came to class an hour into it. He was a bitch about it even though I forwarned him. Im starting to really not like him. Hes basically the opposite of Ross. He hovers and looms over us while we work, where she hardly even looked up from her laptop. Its really irritating.

Seriously this couldnt have been planned more perfectly. September more to less sucked, so as a slightly corny Green Day fan I had "Wake me up when September Ends" posted on the outside of my bedroom door. Then, I grovel my way to American Idiot on October 2nd with the help of Cate. Coincidence? I think not. Ya know what, im just lame.

Ginny and I were talking between class today and complaining about how freezing we were.
Me: "Im cold, but I dont want to be that guy, the one who wears a leather jacket around a community college campus, ya know?"
Ginny: "But youd look like George Michael!"

I definately think taking Cate to American Idiot was the right choice. Like, alot of people would be all excited about Billie. Which I so so am, as well as Cate is. But shell apreciate the show as a whole also. Im really anxious to see what shell think of it. OH, by the way. Toniann was walking out of a pizza parlour while looking at her phone, and literally RUNS INTO Billie. Why cant I have her luck!?!

I dont have any money to get a tattoo anymore...its kind of upseting, but I guess Ill just have to wait a little longer.
But yeah. Okay, so things can be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment