Saturday, September 4, 2010

Seasons.

I need to go where the cold winds won’t blow
Where I won’t see the leaves change, trees won’t grow
I can’t take thinking of you and all that we’ve been through
When the seasons change

Winter comes and brings the snow
Once went to see the light up show
Laying under a blanket holiday movies on hold
Sipping hot chocolate wrapping presents untold
Don’t want to think about keeping warm
Or little moments in a dim light watching the storm
When the seasons change

Glint of sunlight catch your eye
As we sit on the pool side
Sun tan lotion and a killer burn
Way you look makes my heart yern
Can’t stop thinking of the look on your face
Looking at me with the sun hinting to fall from grace
That’s how we were
When the seasons change

Spring flowers budding out of the ground
Lovely breeze to warm this town
Taking walks and holding hands
Loved showing you were my man
Now I can’t bear to think of that time
Where everything was simple, and new, and in love
Now it’s done were over now
When the seasons change

shitty, whatever...how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment