Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

I got my interview with The Goo Goo Dolls.
But there was a moment where I thought Id lost it.I realized that  WCCC doesnt have a real publication, its just ads from the student body.
So I went into town the next day before emailing Druskys guy back, and I went into The Latrobe Bulletin as a long shot. I never thought anything would come of it.
I talked to the editor, explained I wouldnt expect payment, I was just looking to get it printed.
And he said he would no problem.
Now my interview is going to be in a publication with an 8500 circulation.
I cant believe it. I was so happy and pumped on adrenaline I was tempted to go  to the school and tell Stalls. But I didnt...thank god.

I got on GDC and my status said, "One giant step...Im coming for you boys!" I realized if I ever want to sit down and actually speak to my idols, I have to fuckin start now. And the Goo Goo Dolls arent just some throw away band.

This could seriously happen for me. This could be my way out of here.
I want out of here so bad...and I want to be able to do this...and now, its seems possible.
Could it be possible I could actually pull this shit off?!

1 comment: