Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's my birthday and I cannot find no cause for celebration.

So tomorrows my Brithday. Do I really care? No.
My present was last Saturday when I met Billie. Other than that I only actually want one thing...but you cant buy it. Hed have to decide to take me back all on his own. Which I know isnt going to happen. So it kind of makes this whole birthday thing, a real downer for me.
Yeah, Ill make some cash. Thats about it.
Ill go to sleep alone, with nobody saying 'Happy Birthday. I love you dear.'
Its all I want. I want him for my birthday. It kills me he doesnt care anymore. Im not even going to lie.
So, once again:
And I heave my breath at burning wax,cause that spark ain't coming back.
But I believed in more than nothingness last year,and under every quiet failure it's still here.
Buried breathing under 18 years of tragedy and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment