Monday, May 3, 2010

Your face is white in spinning lights.

This weekend had its ups and downs I suppose. (nowhere near as high as last Saturday.)
Friday night I went down to the pens game with Christian and Mike Harr. It was okay. Then Andy Menarchek, Joe, and Sam Gross came which made the pain subside a little bit.
Christian and I have this thing. I dont know how to explain. Sometimes it feels like a coal truck hitting me, then other times I feel alright.
Anyways. So Saturday after running around Delmont to find my dad and his new man truck I went to keener.It was literally a cluster fuck. So I got out of there.
After a few hard hours of a breakdown Lorris texted me.I ended up hanging with her, Andy again and one of his friends. We met up at eatin park and were there for close to 4 hours I believe. Most of it spent in the parking lot. Andy scared the shit out of these girls trying to eat. He popped up by their window with a bat...It was funny. Had to be there. We ran into Kayla and Connor which was random and hilarious...but thats about it.
Sunday was a dull annoying day, filled with family. And food that I hate being served to me as a birthday dinner. But whatever I made a nice chunk of change overall.
My prom dress came in the other day. The dumb bitch ordered me a size two so she could fit it accordingly, and when I put it on, it almost fell off of me again. But I get it back tonight and hope its nice and perfect.
Prom. Shit. Im terrified. Ive renamed it D Day. Because christian could either be alright or make this a fucking nightmare. I really hope it isnt the latter.
Im sick of people telling me all these wonderful stories about couples who broke up and got together a thousand times and are now happy. Its not going to happen for me. Christian and I arent the normal couple...hell move on to other girls without giving me a second thought, and Ill sit here torturing myself over it all.
In that moment I felt blissfully happy, until he opened his mouth and spewed thoughtless indifference.

1 comment:

  1. Couples who break up and get back together constantly aren't healthy anyway. You break up because something's broken. They need to either figure out what's wrong and fix it or move on. Blaine and Mel are the exception. As they are to most things...

    ReplyDelete