Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'd like to hear a great musician.With strange ideas and grand ambition.

Green Day pre sale tickets to the D.C show go on sale today.
I'm thinking of buying them...just in case they don't schedule a last minute Pittsburgh tour.
I think it'd be a good idea. Because if they don't, hey I still get to see them.
And if they do, kick ass Ill see them twice.

I have this mucho huge English research paper due at the end of the month. Some 5 to 8 pages on the benefits of the fine arts being taught in public schools. I literally have one source so far... I'm half tempted to just say fuck it, but there isn't a total point value listed...so that could be dicey. But if I did, I could probably pull out a C and a B for the final grade.

I'm taking my driving test today. Mr. Cooks been telling me that this whole time Ive got nothing to worry about. But with this drivers license I have to get a job. I applied at Panera Bread, Shop n Save, and a few other places. I really hope I get the Panera job.

The more and more I think of going to Hawaii, the more I wish I could just stay there. Start over. Find a nice Hawaiian boy settle down in a nice, comfy little beach house and raise a family of rock loving surfers. That are to loud for the tourists and skateboard everywhere and that fly to California when Green Day is touring. But that's all just a dream. A lot of dreams are dreamt but never pursued.
They used to tell us all the time if you dream and wish for something, it ll come true. That's bullshit. Whose brilliant idea was it to fill children's heads with things that are bold faced lies. Not even little white ones. I mean sure, you can work towards something ( but they leave that part out) but even then sometimes its just a big fat waste of time.
I love laying in the sun.
Under the sun, it feels easy. Just me in the grass. And the warmth. With the music loud and echoing, everything else goes away. I can breath easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment