Friday, April 9, 2010

While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping.

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
Cos she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even... no

Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame.
Now I'm try'na make sense of what little remains ooh
Cos you left me with no love and no love to my name.
When I was a little girl. I didnt have big dreams.
I never wanted to be a doctor.
I never wanted to be a singer.
I wanted one thing in my life.
Someone to love, and love me in return.
But now, as I walk down hallways alone, I hate the site of love.
It makes me winded.
Makes me ill.
My hearts been broken
My spirit has been broken.
He was the first person I ever really believed in...and he walked away.
Ive begun to hate the feeling of love. Something I used to be so sure of.
That no matter what life brought you, it wouldnt matter if the person you loved held you through it all.
I still believe that.
I envy those who have it.

1 comment: