Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pokerface.

Thats right. I put a lady gaga song as a title for a blog about Green Day!
What? What!?

The only real reason I respect her is because she is a Green Day fan...and I have to approve of that. She is out of her mind but can pull it off, because she does it with style and a fuck you attitude...Id like to assume that comes from being a Green Day fan.
Sometimes, I get into these Green Day kicks and its so hard to get out of them.
I look at pictures. Write blogs. Listen to them. Read books about them. Watch videos and dvds of them. Obsess over GDA (which is the best site in the known world. for the record Hannah)
Anyways I can not wait for them to come back to the states to tour this spring.
Ill get there earlier with a real fuckin camera this time.
And a part of me...a veeeerrrry indecisive afraid part of me thinks I have it in me to shoot for an interview.
YEAH RIGHT! Id drop dead where I stood. Or get struck by lighting before that would happen.
But what if.
what if the tiniest littlest if ...
I do get the interview.
I got the Taking Back Sunday interview. That was huge for me. So why not Green Day?
Stalls said "One day youll interview them. I know it."
Oh really? Hows that?
Anyways...if that happens, my life is utterly perfect and to ask for anything more would be just greedy and selfish.
Because I feel so right
Let my imagination go
Until you're in my sight
And through my veins temptation flows

3 comments:

  1. 1. PA PA PA POKER FACE. I can't lie, I really love Lady Gaga, mainly because she is batshit insane. XD

    2. GDA is so amazing. I haven't been on there nearly enough lately.

    3. they're touring in the states again this spring? EEEEEEAH MAYBE I'LL ACTUALLY GET FLOOR SEATS THIS TIME OMG OMG

    4. go for the interview! seriously, dude. Stalls is Stalls but she can make shit happen. and it would be the greatest thing EVER if you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Hah shes def. insane.
    2.Im on there at least 4 times a day lol
    3. Spring seems about right. Their finishing in Japan around January then theres nothing...thats usually when they come back around.
    4. Itd be epic. ha

    ReplyDelete