Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When Its Time to Party We Will Party Hard.

I hate that alot of the good 90s bands are over.
Like The Cranberries. And Eve 6.
I wish they were still together so I could see them in concert.
Im watching the 100 greatest 90s songs...which I might add doesnt feautre enough Green Day.
But. There are some jems.
I just wish I could see some of them live.

Im buying tickets to see Roger Daltry and Eric Clapton...which is HUGE!

Bands Ive Seen:
Green Day
Foo Fighters
Coldplay
Blink 182
Thrice
Third Eye Blind
The Used
Taking Back Sunday
Rise Against
Motion City Soundtrack
The Starting Line
New Found Glory
The Bravery
Chiodos
Silverstein
A Day to Remember
The Color Fred
Warped Tour 3 years in a row
BBKing
Rod Stewart
a few Fall Out Boy
Panic at the Disco
The Hush Sound
From First to Last
All American Rejects a couple times

No comments:

Post a Comment