Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It was the best idea I ever had.


"$280 dollars for a blow job, what kind of price is that?"
"Classy girls. "

And so started an epic night.
I don't even know how to explain it. The perfection of the night cant even be put into words.
Blaine tried his damnedest to make sure I wasn't smashed into a trillion pieces...but I'm pretty sure all my organs got pushed out of my body while waiting for the space pimps to come out.
They did awesome by the way. They freakin rocked the spice girls cover.
Anyway. It only took us about a half set from RC Static to make it to about three shuffled rows away from the stage. But of course the longer we were there, the less oxygen we received. And the stupid blond whore beside me not only pushed Blaine to the opposite side of my, but kept fucking elbowing me in the ribs. And Id like to raise the question...why the fuck do girls spike their fucking hair?!
Stupid red haired girl got her hair in my mouth and eyes. Whateve. I got around her.
Blaine about pissed himself when he caught the space pimps drumstick.
It was a fantastic moment.
So before the used even came out I was like, "well fuck this shit." Literally if I would have waited 5 more minutes I would have passed out. And I didn't feel like doing that to poor Blaine, so I gave him the camera and got the hell out of there via crowd surfing.
[he took fuckin awesome pictures by the way. I couldn't have done better myself ]
So I bought us both waters and decided to venture to the deck in club zoo. I had a damn good front row view of the stage, so I was pleased. I chilled there for a good 5 songs, until I realized I still hadn't told Blaine where I was. So against my better judgment, I looked for the mohawk'd one during one of my most favorite songs.
Sokay though. Found him and chef. Moshed a bit. Almost broke my collarbone, but whatever. Its all in great amazing fun of a rowdy punk rock family.
After the show was over, we shivered our way down the street two blocks to Primani's and split some fries to the greatness that is The X radio station.
After almost being killed by a very sleepy speeding man in a jeep, we managed to make it back here.Crash. Crash. Crash.
My adrenaline is drained for the next week, for sure.
The Used played almost every single song I wanted them too.
It was all totally fucking worth it. Best concert Ive ever been too, and one of the best nights Ive ever had.
p.s. So...whose ready for Third Eye Fuckin Blind? ha

1 comment:

  1. have i ever told you i know the space pimps and rc static / used to party with them? well maybe not rc static anymore...the members i knew have since left the band. unfortunately i think theyre better now lol

    ReplyDelete