Monday, May 11, 2009

If I lose everything in the fire, im sending all my love to you.


I wait.
Like Ive been waiting.
At first I expected this to be a dream, but Ive been awake.
Its not waiting anymore.
Its not contained anymore.
Its not just a thought in my head or a wish in my heart.
Its real.

I can say it out loud and its true.
I'm irreversible.
You've given me something that's irreversible, and astounding.


This summer I plan on going to Kennywood.
With who yet, I don't really care.
Point is, I want to face a fear Ive had for a long time.
I'm terrified of Ferris wheels.
Maybe its because when I was little I was forced into one that looked like a cage.
Ive never been the same since.
But I want to get over it...but not alone.


While I wrote this is was thundering and lightning.
The sky is really dark and ominous.
I wish it would just rain.
I wish I wasn't sick so I could go take a walk in it.
I would be perfect to just lay here; with you.
(dont leave, its so much better when you're with me)

1 comment:

  1. well concidering i fear ferris wheels too. i'll tap that one

    ReplyDelete