Tuesday, February 23, 2010

She’s a problem to solve.

I fell off the bus today. Literally.
Slipped on the top step and slid down onto the school sidewalk. My arms all scraped and somehow I busted open my knuckle. The arm part really really hurts.
Great start to the day, I thought...and to think I was optimistic a bout today.
Fucking bus.

My Hamlet book has the overwhelming smell of vinegar.
Why? who would know. But I fell asleep on top of it the other day and I cant shake the smell.

In two day I'm going to see Eric Clapton and Roger Daltry...needless to same I'm pretty stoked. I haven't been to a show since Taking Back Sunday in November. After that though I'm not sure when the next concert Ill be attending is.

6 comments:

  1. :( i used to fall off school buses all the time. sometimes i would even fall walking UP the steps. *hugs you* i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, the verification code for that comment was SAMRO. I ARE SAMRO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember SAMRO falling up the bus steps :)

    kasdjfkasdf ROGER FUCKING DALTREY, tackle him for me please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I def. will give it a shot annie.
    and samro...I feel the pain of falling up the stairs as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude. You two wil lforever refer to me as SAMRO. I decree it. Bangin'?

    ReplyDelete