Monday, February 1, 2010

Close your eyes, call it escape.


I have a post secret. All ready to go.
I'm afraid to send it in, because I know people who would see it...and they might recognize it.
And I don't want them to.

I really miss my second period study hall. Both A and B days.
I wanna play UNO. I'm thinking about going down after taking notes in Art History and hanging out a bit. Its not that I don't like Art History but I just miss study hall.

I'm pretty excited about Hawaii now. I'm leaving on the 3rd to the 21st the first two weeks in July, so I'm going to be missing Dave Matthews Band, and Warped...but I'll survive.
I was scared shitless I would miss seeing Green Day their second time around. But I did more research than I have ever done for a class, and found out the pattern of their touring and that they have scheduled shows in the U.K. and Germany. I'm gonna say fall tour?

Plus I will get to Hawaii just in time to see them set off fireworks on the 4th of July. And I really hope while in flight its a clear day...maybe I'll get to see people setting them off from an air view...that'd be so rad.

I had a two hour driving lesson last night. So my back is killing me again. Figures. A day after I go to the chiropractor and get it all fixed and feeling good, it gets even worse than before. Whatever. I really just want to graduate and start wasting my life in the real world. Im so glad I didnt take journalism my sophmore year. I absolutely am going crazy in this room.

2 comments:

  1. Hawaii, shit, that's awesome! have fun!

    and are you sure Green Day's coming back around for a second tour? I haven't heard anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent heard anything definate. But I think its way to early to "reenergize" as they said after american idiot.
    ha. just an assumption...or a hope.

    ReplyDelete