Friday, November 13, 2009

You must not know bout me. Part 1

There are days you wake up and have a goal.
Today was my goal. Probably one of my biggest days ever...besides the Green Day show.
In study hall I went to Stallings room. She tells me this:
"You have passion. You have perseverance and responsibility. You set a goal and stuck to it til you achieved it. I think you should be writing more for Serendipity. You really have a talent for this. Have you thought of college?"

Ah yes the ever famous college question. I told her Ohio University because of its Journalism program. And because I would be close to Alternative Press Magazine's publishing building...and that's where I want to work.
That's the goal. The big picture. The dream.

"I want to connect you to a writer I know who works for AP magazine. And also I want you to apply to Ohio University and Point Park if you want to stay in Pittsburgh."

My future was planned out in front of me in two seconds flat. The scary part is. The things she was saying. Ive never wanted anything more.

And if the future and my success wasn't enough to think about. I was interviewing a member of Taking Back Sunday in 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment