Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bonus Mosh Pt.2

If you cant take the mosh pit
Stay out of the concert.


I hate it when girls go to a ROCK concert and complain about the mosh pushing against them.
Or being smashed into some random guy next to them.
Its a fuckin concert.
If you cant handle it, dont go.
If you expect to just walk in and everyone has their own little designated area, maybe a rock show isnt for you.
If your a bitch and dont at least acknowledge a co headliner...go away, no one wants you there.
Its not just one persons show, and you have to deal with it. Wheather that means making fun of them in the lobby, or actually going along with them. Whatever just dont knock em before youve even heard them thats a bitch move.

I’m running out of sympathy

and I never said I’d take this

I never said I'd take this lying down

1 comment:

  1. god this looks like something i just wrote. i went to see thrice and some bitch told me not to push her.
    dont come to a rock show if you cant take the abuse.
    i love you, miss you, am praying for you.
    theresa

    ReplyDelete