Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wait until the bombs drop.

Things feel different.
I don't know how to explain it.
I feel alone. You know it. Ive told you.

Into the ocean
End it all.
Fully clothed I locked the door from my empty house.
Placing the paper far enough away, I inhaled.
I filled up the bath tub.
Something clicked and I raised my head.
Instead I drained the water and sat down.
I cried.
I knew I needed to let go of something.
I would have been perfectly happy to let it go if the pain in my chest would stop...
I just didn't know what it was I had to let go.

Childhood
Innocence
Knowledge
Euphoria
Abuse
Past
Present
Insanity
Paranoia
Loneliness.

Loneliness.
Flooding memories.
Remembering places and times and emotion.
Images plague my mind.
I blink them away and look down the drain.
Wishing the water back again.
The garage door rises downstairs.
I plug the drain.
And fall into bed instead.


With the music up loud enough
I can scream all I want
I can swear and throw things
Words silently stumble over my lips
No one can see me.
Nobody cares, to know.
Ive made no mark on anyone
Can I float?
Can I fly.
Open the window, let the breeze pick up the sound and carry it away.
Stand on my rooftop...its my time to try to fly.
(everybody scream your heart out)

2 comments:

  1. good blue october ref.
    someones been listening to them just as much as i have ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. my verification word was ounth which does indeed ryhem with month.

    f.y.i

    ReplyDelete