Monday, August 10, 2009

Sometimes you cant make it on your own.


Its weird when reality hits you.
And your like, "oh. yeah I see now. God am I stupid."

I just had one of those moments.
Its kind of an unsettling feeling.
Kind of a mix of homesick and wanting to be in the dark like before.

"sometimes it's better to stay in the dark, because in the dark there may be fear, but there's also hope."
[ thank you Greys Anatomy]


I find comfort in Green Day.
Its really helping me again.
Its like some ridiculous therapeutic thing I do.
Something goes wrong, something is out of my control...
I turn to Green Day.
Interviews, Music, DVDs, Concerts straight up Billie Joe...anything and everything in my collection.
Its a comfort thing.
I don't know what I would do without them.

1 comment:

  1. so with you on the Green Day thing. they are my comfort music. every time I have no idea what the fuck is going on...I just need them.

    ReplyDelete