Monday, August 3, 2009

I'll tell you what I want; what I really really want.


I want a picnic in the snow, with hot dumplings and soup on a checkerboard blanket.

I'm pretty sure if someone sang ANY Rod Stewart song to me in a cappella I would die right there.
If someone gave me a mix cd of all the old classic love songs, Id openly weep.
I want to dance in the street under the stars to no music.
I want to star gaze.
I want to find flowers at my doorstep for no reason.
I want to walk on the beach at sunrise.
I want to build a snowman then have a snowball fight around him, ending his snowy days plowing him down with my sled.
I want to make breakfast in bed just because its a Saturday morning.
I want to swing on a swing set at 2 in the morning.
I want to go for a walk when I cant sleep.
I want to kick a pile of leaves in the fall.
I want to go to a antique store and pick out lovely dishes and decor. [yeah im a loser]
I want to spend an entire day in bed doing nothing.
I want to spend one day and two nights out.
I want to drive through states & states & states. [roadtrippin]
I want to ice skate in front of the Rockefeller Christmas tree in New York.


Ive been watching to many chick flicks/romantic comedies for my own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment