Sunday, March 22, 2009

The sweetness.



When I signed on to my blog...my hands were literally shaking with anger.


I was pissed beyond belief. And totally ready to rant and ramble about how I didnt need anybody, and that a person was being a hypocrite. Saying they wanted to spend time with me more...but apparently no one else could at the same time...whatever. Along with the fact I basically had the worst day of my life and I couldnt even depend on my "friends" to make me feel better.

Thats all insignificant now. Every. Damn. Bit of it.

I glanced down to see one of my "followers" had updated their blog...so...I read it. Cus their one of my most favorite people.


Their blog made everything that happended all day go away. I dont know why but...just reading it, made me feel like I mattered to someone.


This persons probably reading this now...and I just wanted them to know I love them. And that they always find a way to make me smile [especially when I dont want to] and I dont know what Id do without them.


You dont even know...you made me feel better without even knowing, or trying for that matter. You're my best friend.

I needed that today.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment