Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spinning lights, don't be scared.

You will always be my constantine.
My perfect brand of nicotine
My reason for breathing.
When the room keeps spinning.
I close my eyes.
And feel your skin.
Memories.
Im all locked in.

Im afraid to answer the telephone.
Because I know that Itll never be you.
Theres hope in the air.
But I dont seem to care.
Please dont think that this was easy.
I think it was the toughest thing since phasing.

Its time for me to move on.
Time for me to move on.
To something better than this.
Nothing could be better than this.
So I want to find out together.
We could be the kids who get out alive.
All those nights we talked.
Paid off.
Yeah im still in debt.
Its impossible for anyone to hurt me
Like you do.
Like you did.
[I dont know when I wrote this, its a little older.]

No comments:

Post a Comment