Monday, March 23, 2009

Dont Let Me Down.



I'm tired of peoples empty promises.
Its to the point where I don't even get my hopes up, I just assume...
yeah, another empty promise.

People shouldn't make promises.
Because life changes. Circumstances...change.
Feelings, change.
Nothing is guranteed.

I'm about to sound like an over confident bitch probably but
I keep my promises.
If I tell someone that I will do something for them 9.5 chances out of 10
I fucking do it.
And if I dont, its because the person changes their mind.
I don't see whats so hard about it, you just make the promises you know you can keep.
Instead of getting peoples hopes up.
To be completely honest I'm begining to get tired of being let down.


Maybe I just expect to much of people.
Maybe I just need to lower my standards.
Maybe I just need to not hold my breath.


Because it always seems like people never remember the promises they make,
to me.

1 comment:

  1. i agree! i agree! i replace promises with "i'll try." i say i'll try a hell of a lot more than i promise because i hate not keeping promises. a promise is a promise. it doesn't get broken. just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete