Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Love Buzz


Ok.
So heres how it is.
I want to be with you forever.
And I dont mean the petty bullshit high school version of forever.
I mean I cant picture my life now that youve come into it.

I want you.
I want to have money problems with you.
And hang up old photos on our walls.
I want to laugh about the times were living right now, in 40 years.
I want to travel the world with you.
I want you to be the last person I see before I close my eyes
And the first face I see when I open them again.
And everything in between.
I want you to be who I argue with over which couch we put in the living room.
I want to watch pens games and steeler games with you.

I love you, more than I can even begin to explain.

Ive figured out I cant change your past, but I want to change your future.
I want to be apart of it.
But only if you want me to be.

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. "

No comments:

Post a Comment