Sunday, October 17, 2010

Roshambo.

I think Ive more to less become afraid of love at this point.
People who I used to think were decent thats cheated on their spouses/significant others:

-Brett Favre: Sent dirty(nasty disgusting revolting) pictures of himself to some NFL girl.
-David Arquette/Courtney Cox: allowed each other extramarital affairs outside the marriage, now their separating
-John Travolta: lost a son, wifes pregnant, been married almost as long as Ive been alive. Cheated.
-Morgan fuckin Freeman: cheated
-Brad Pitt: really Jennifer Aniston isnt good enough?
-Hugh Grant: had Elizabeth Hurley for christ sake! and cheated with a prostitute
-Josh Duhmal: cheated on Fergie with a stripper
-Ashton Kutcher: wtf.
-Matthew Fox: super Jack.

Whose next? Patrick Dempsey? Michael J Fox perhaps!?
Whatever. I just pray Billie Joe is still decent cus if it came out he had cheated on 80 my heart would break.

I don't believe in valentines
I don't believe I asked your opinion
I don't believe I stretched the truth
I am not looking for a bargain
All I really believe in is you
I don't believe in promises

 

No comments:

Post a Comment