Thursday, January 28, 2010

Look what youve done

"I know its not politically correct, but...I dont care. I love you guys."
-Mr Saveikis.

"If I could paint the world yellow...I would."
-Mr. Snyder

So far everything has been okay. Academic wise.
I can muddle through drivers ed for a quarter. Film media will be a good time now that we dont have to write a screenplay. And Classic civ seems to be one of my favorite classes yet.
Something just seems off.
I dont know why.
Walking down the hall I asked myself...when was the last time I spoke to someone that didnt sit at lunch with me.
I dont open my mouth anymore.

Somethings wrong with me.
I just cant figure it out yet.

Stallings said I do things that uncomfortable for me, but I do them well.
I dont believe her.

All I want to do right now is curl up on the couch with my rice crispy treat cereal.

1 comment:

  1. I don't sit with you at lunch, yet we still talk. Yet, we are blood, so doesn't count I guess haha :)

    ReplyDelete