Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh Green Day sucks?! Really.

Cant you fucking see!?
Its not just a band to me.
Not just a single simple song.
There not just fucking words.
Its the only thing stable.
The only thing I can depend on
The only people who cant really judge me.
There the only thing connecting me and keeping me from fucking falling apart.

So make jokes all you want.
Say Im obsessive.
Say Im overdramatic.
Say they dont know I exist.
Fuck off.

They are the last shread of importance keeping me from jumping.

1 comment:

  1. oh god I fucking hate people sometimes. I get arguing about bands, whatever, but when the other person clearly loves them, dearly, IF YOU GO ON TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY SUCK YOU ARE AN ASSHAT.

    (plus, they don't suck, and everyone who says they do either a) inexplicably thinks they "sold out" sometime, b) is an uptight jackass who gets mad when bands talk about politics, or c) just generally doesn't like that kind of music. and therefore their opinions don't matter at all.)

    ReplyDelete