Monday, October 26, 2009

I've got another confession to make, Im your fool.

Did you ever get that feeling with someone.
Where you think you have something special between the two of you or that something is just yours.
I hate when people ruin that.
Mine has been friendships.

I think something is special and affiliate it with that single person.
It doesn't matter to them at all. Its just another time they weren't bored.
I'm sick of being someones fallback when their bored.
I'm tired of just being there when no one else is but if the groups around, I don't exist.
Its exhausting to be the fall back.
And I don't want to do it anymore.
If that leaves me with no real friends then...I guess that's just something Ill have to face.

But here's a little tip.
I don't freakin do that to you.
If I consider you a friend, I don't just pencil you in then forget about what we did together
because something better came along afterwards.
I absolutely hate it when my "friends" do that.
It makes me feel like my friendship means jack shit to them, when theres is what keeps me...sane.

1 comment:

  1. imma hope this isn't me.
    cause if so... that museum trip is sooooooooooo cancelled :p

    ReplyDelete