Sunday, April 19, 2009

The world owes me.

Ive been thinking a lot lately about the people in my life and the treatment I give them, and what I get back. And here's what Ive determined.

I'm sick of being the one in the back, quietly laughing at everyone elses jokes
I'm tired of being forgotten about when they think back on memories
And when it comes to being blown off, or not invited at all...its all me.
And I'm really tired of trying to make everyone else happy, and putting my happiness on the back burner.
I'm sick of keeping comments to myself when I know it will hurt them.
Maybe that's what they need.
My full force honesty.
Because apparently, me being nice and trying to make them happy and feel ok about themselves isn't enough.

One in particular. Id give them the moon. Id drop whatever I was doing if it meant Id see them, because their important to me.
If they needed me they know, "Hey I can call Ange."

But lately...they've been abusing our friendship.
Their treating me like shit, and if their not, they don't even talk to me.
I am so done being an abandoned project for you, and I'm starting to think that's all I am and ever was.

I don't care anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I'm probably butting in where I don't belong here but dude, you don't need that shit, especially that last person - ugh. I wish I could tell you what to do but maybe you just need some distance from them.

    ReplyDelete