Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Across the distance time had carved.



Okay, tomorrow is my 17th birthday.
Whoopy - fuckin - do.

Honestly nothing has changed in this past year.
No goals have been scored.
No war has been settled.

I'm still in the fantastically deep rut, that keeps spiraling out of control.

On top of all my confusion from the past, and new confusion in the present, I'm spending my birthday alone. Despite my recent grounding being lifted specifically for that reason.

Yeah, I don't get any presents. My parents will hand me a card with my Third Eye Blind and The Used tickets and that will be the end of it.
[Not that I'm complaining...but birthdays have just seemed to lose the intense feelings of joy over the years.]


After that, what the fuck. Its just another day. Another night.
Ill sit in my room and listen to my ipod, wishing I could be sitting somewhere else.


Happy birthday, to me. Whatever.

So I heave my breath at burning wax
Cause I know that spark ain't coming back.
And I heave my breath at burning wax
Cause that spark ain't coming back
....It is my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment