Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Poetic Tragedy.



Everyone, lock up your children.
The Used are coming to Pittsburgh.

I couldn't be more excited if I tried [actually that's a lie, if it were Green Day my head would be exploding with joy right now and Id be this big heap of happy crying mess until the concert.] Anyway. I have literally been waiting to see The Used since the 7Th grade when I first heard The Taste of Ink. I was in love with Berts voice and Quinns guitar screaming. But to my intense dismay any time they toured, or were on Warped, Pittsburgh just didn't make the cut for them. It almost broke my heart every year I checked the tour dates and they skipped from Cincinnati to Philadelphia.

Well, I'm going to make this night last.
I'm going to scream to everyone song.
I'm going to mosh with everyone.
I'm going to push my way to the front and reach as far as I possibly can for Bert, Quinn, and Jepha.
I do that at every concert but...
This will be the night Ive always wanted it to be.


No one is going to stand between me and that stage if its the last thing I do.

It would be epic if they played Poetic Tragedy, Blue and Yellow, Light with a Sharpened Edge, I'm a Fake, Wake the Dead, and Liar Liar(burn in hell) and of course, The Taste of Ink.


I would basically have a heart attack.

Ive been waiting for this for so long. And now I'm all on a The Used kick and cant stop listening to them. Or dancing to them in my room. Throwing my head back and jumping up on my bed, screaming the words. And I don't give a damn if I disturb my parents. Or if the dogs are barking. Or what freakin time of day/night it is.

I cant hear anything...
I'm with The Used.


So here I am it's in my hands.
And I'll savor every moment of this
So here I am alive at last
And I'll savor every moment of this.
-The Taste Of Ink-

No comments:

Post a Comment