Thursday, February 12, 2009

My eyes fill with sand as I scan this wasted land.


Sometimes I wish I could fly.
I know if anything was "super" about me Id be invisible...
Back to the flying thing though.
Its an intriguing thought.
Or maybe time travel.
Thatd be a neat trick.
BAM! I'm in California in 1990.
or go to 1977 in New York for Punk explosion.
oh man.
I do wish I could write something profound and earth shattering to go along with this picture.
But alas I am speechless in this moment.
Not speechless.
Content in where I am in life and whats going on in my life.
I just want it to stay perfect like this.
Id be exceptionally pleased if it would.
I'm just sayin.

1 comment:

  1. "BAM! I'm in California in 1990.
    or go to 1977 in New York for Punk explosion."

    dude, DUDE, can't even express how much I wish that could happen.

    ReplyDelete