Monday, February 16, 2009

I love you's not enough, im lost for words.



Love.

People throw the word around so losely they dont even know what it means anymore.
After its said so many times, it loses any meaning. Any feeling.
You say it so much it doesnt even feel like a word anymore [I forget where I heard that from, but I felt something for it.]

Back to what I was saying.

I know people who have been saying that they were in love since the 6th grade.
Im not neccesarily saying that you cant be in love that young.
On the contrary I think young love is actually more common. Its more pure and true. Innocent love.
I just mean people confuse a real liking for someone as love.
Sometimes it doesnt take that long to figure out that you love someone but people doubt it because its happening to quickly.
I disagree with this as well. I think if you feel a strong connection with someone and you feel comfortable with them, and trust them whole heartedly then you can easily fall in love.
Being in love with someone brings many emotions.
When you love someone you have those over the moon, cant stop thinking about them, smile when you hear their voice in your head, dream of being with them kind of feeling...the kind of thing where even when your not with them you can smell them on you.
When you would do anything to make them happy, even if it meant you wouldnt get to be.
To sacrifice yourself, your heart and your trust to them and its all worth it.

Im getting off topic again. My apologies.

Youd never know what my point was. But, the point is the word love is overused and has been abused.

So I dont want to say it, no matter how much I feel it.
Love is just as much showing an action as it is saying the words.
And I dont want to say love. I want to show it.

I want to prove it.

3 comments:

  1. I know the song in your title, but I cannot think of what it is and it's driving me up a wall.

    It's from grey's anatomy, season three, I believe. Meridith: "I'm fine." Alex: "You've said that so much it doesn't even sound like a word anymore" I always remembered that because I'm often in the same boat with that phrase as well.

    Mr. Richter says my apologies. I just thought I'd point that out.

    I know what you mean about love being an over-used word. But I think that there are times that as people we need to be reassured with the words themselves, even though actions should deffinietly compliment them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is redundant from Green Day. hah. of course =P

    THANK YOU!! I COULDNT REMEMBER WHERE THAT CAME FROM. ah :)


    ew. your correct. I must break that habbit.

    and I agree. its reassuring to her.
    because actions DONT speak as loud as words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, you know, I love that song...Louder than words...but I don't agree with it 100%.

    ReplyDelete