Saturday, February 5, 2011

This is my secret.

Ive accepted the fact that my junior year of high school I became anorexic. I only weighed 83 pounds and induced vomitting after meals, before and after waking up. If I told you I didnt Im sorry I lied. Id skip school some days because I broke to many blood vessels in my face and it was to obvious.
I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 101. Its the most Ive ever weighed and Im not okay with it. I havent eaten today and I can feel myself relapsing back into that state of mind.
People tell me Im skinny and to shut up about my weight. They are the same people who make me nervous about gaining it.

I feel comfortable posting this here because its not like anyone actually reads this and because the ones who do wont judge me for it. I dont need help, and Im not asking for it. I just needed to let out my fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment