Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I was dreaming of the past.

Yeah it still fucking hurts.
I try to fill this emptiness.
No not even emptiness, its this nagging feeling that no matter what I fucking do its going to go wrong.
Like I'm walking on this road and no matter how badly I want to stop and take in the breath taking beauty surrounding me.
Or no matter how much I want to sit down and cry in the road because I cant believe I got here.

I fucking cant.
I'm hypnotized.
Absolutely consumed by the end of this road.
And how it will come to end.
Will it be dark?
Will I ever reach the end of the road? People say I will, are they wrong?
Am I naive or a realist in thinking that there has to be an end to this road

I cant just believe I could walk down this path forever.
Hell something in me wont even permit me to stop.
And realize how fucking fantastic and glorious this path is.

I'm focused on getting to the end. Even though its the last thing in the entire world I want to see.

Fuck I babbled again.
Sorry if none of this made sense...view as a metaphor I suppose.

Im just a jealous guy
I was feeling insecure
You might not love me anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment